What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
Information collected automatically
When you visit our website, we may collect information automatically from your device. The data we collect may include information like your device type, browser, general location and IP address. We may also collect information on how you used the website, which may include what pages you accessed. We collect this information as we are passionate about improving our users’ experience.
Some of this information may be collected using cookies. If you want to opt out of cookies, you generally can set this on your web browser (although some websites require cookies to be enabled to work). You can find out more about how Google collects and uses information from our site here.
Information provided by you
When you fill in a contact us form on our website the contact information and message you provide are sent to us to allow us to respond to your enquiry. Should you purchase a service on our website, the information and documents you provide are also stored to allow us to provide you with the chosen service. If you complete our CV Quiz or any other questionnaire that we make available from time to time, your answers are stored to allow us to provide you with the desired feedback and insight.
Information provided by third parties
Given our extensive Coaching Community and Partner Network we may from time to time receive your email address from a third party that has utilised our resources or purchased some our services on your behalf. In either scenario we ensure we check that these third parties have your consent to share your personal information with us.
Your name, email address and other contact details may be used to manage our communications with you. You can opt out of any marketing emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email.
The responses you provide for the CV Quiz or any other questionnaire/ resource you utilised will be automatically processed to provide the desired feedback and insight.
Materials such as your CV, Cover Letter and application forms provided in purchasing or arranging a Career Coaching session will be accessed in advance and during the session by us.
Who we share your data with?
We may share your personal information with third party service providers who provide data processing services to us to support our website or the services we provide to you.
We may also seek your approval from time to time to share your CV with other third parties to help enhance your job search process.
We do not sell your data to third parties.
International data transfers?
Your personal information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you are resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country. Our third-party service providers operate in both the EU and the United States. This means that when we collect your personal information, we may process it outside of the EU.
We retain your personal data while there is an ongoing business requirement to do so. We will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary.
Your Data Protection Rights?
Please contact us if you would like to update, correct, or request us to delete any of your personal information. You can contact us using the contact details below.
You can opt out of any marketing emails we send you using the unsubscribe option on the email.
We may occasionally update this policy.
If you have any complaints about our processing of your personal data, please contact us using the contact details below. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Irish Data Protection Commission if you are unhappy. Details on how to lodge a complaint are provided on the DPC website.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation Policy – Appointments can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance. In the vent a session is cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice of the appointment start time it will be counted as a used session. We understand exceptional circumstances can sometimes arise – rescheduling will be at our discretion.
- Refund Policy –
- Should a client wish to request a refund prior to commencing a programme due to a change in circumstance or requirements please email email@example.com within 30 days of purchase. Our team will be in contact to discuss the refund process and provide our standard refund agreement to be completed and returned. Upon receiving the completed agreement, a refund will be issued the same day. Please note banking timelines/ delays may apply.
- Once a programme has commenced no refund will be applicable unless the business has failed to deliver to the agreed upon standards in a reasonable time frame. Should a client wish to request a refund during a coaching programme or after it has been completed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will respond to arrange a conversation with our Head of Coaching to discuss the matter in detail.
- Coaching Services provided – The Career Coach Team work in partnership with our clients to help them identify, articulate and achieve their goals. We cannot guarantee any external outcome as success can depend on a myriad of factors, but we will ensure we provide you with all of the help and support possible to take your desired next step.
- Cancellation by our Team – On the rare occasions we need to cancel for any reason all efforts will be made to alert the client as soon as possible and reschedule for a suitable time within 48 hours or the original session.
- Coaching Programmes – Our coaching programmes can be used for up to 12 months from date of purchase.
- Gift Vouchers – Our Gift Vouchers are valid for two years from date of purchase.
- International Presence – We have the benefit of coaching clients internationally, which includes Ireland, United Kingdom, Europe and beyond.